Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Getting ready to travel

Thanks for checking out the blog!  I'm Beth Whitacre, LBSW-TX, CTA, Intercountry Adoption Caseworker at the Gladney Center for Adoption and am excited to be able to share with you all the amazing things happening in the Colombia program! 

Only 15 days left!  This summer I have the unique opportunity to shadow 7 families as they complete the adoption of their Colombian children.  July 9-31 I will be trading in my comfortable cubicle for the traffic and high altitude of Bogota, Colombia.  In the midst of these adoptions I will also be spending a week with a group of Gladney adoptees as they volunteer at Fundacion San Mauricio.  My goal is to blog each night while I'm gone so please check back often and check out the amazing journeys unfolding in Colombia, South America!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting!!! I will be praying for you and reading your blog daily!!